SooForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Entitlement for a job, good or bad?

Go down

Entitlement for a job, good or bad? Empty Entitlement for a job, good or bad?

Post by Guest Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Would I have the right to be entitled to try a job that I am qualified for if someone would teach me from scratch? Of course, these people must be patient in teaching the new trade but I'm starting to think is working a privilege or a right?? I think its a right to be able to work and just do anything, small or not but when I have particular interest to learn a specific trade, I should be entitled to as well as some other people that go to school or what not for it. Seeing that there arent specific courses for certain jobs. Roll Eyes

ahh well i'll keep plugging away and never give up, somethings gotta come eventually!

Back to top Go down

Entitlement for a job, good or bad? Empty Re: Entitlement for a job, good or bad?

Post by Perfect Insanity Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:49 pm

Working is a privilege, thus the employer can fire you if you arent fit for the job. Also it is a privilege because the employer can select candidates based on their qualifications and experience.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-06-05

https://sooforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Entitlement for a job, good or bad? Empty Re: Entitlement for a job, good or bad?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:31 pm

Perfect Insanity wrote:Working is a privilege, thus the employer can fire you if you arent fit for the job. Also it is a privilege because the employer can select candidates based on their qualifications and experience.

Working should be a right seeing that you need to do it to survive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:43 pm

freakin students are clogging my chance at a job

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:12 pm

I can see this is going to turn into a "poor me I dont have a job" thread.

***LOCKED***
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-06-05

https://sooforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down