SooForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

licence re-newal

Go down

licence re-newal Empty licence re-newal

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:10 pm

I still believe that getting your licence back after 1 DUI is crap! I mean whats the rush to get your licence back to quick??? Its not like im gonna forget how to drive!!! jeez I should be able to get my licence back when i want? Why cant I just get my licence back when i want?? I shouldnt have to go back to G1 graduated licence system, its bad enough i have to pay the fees for the course

Back to top Go down

licence re-newal Empty Re: licence re-newal

Post by Perfect Insanity Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:02 pm

Some people have the ability to rehabilitate themselves after being convicted of a DUI. I agree that the 7-day rule is far too loose as far as punishment goes.

As for the graduated licensing stuff, I have to go through it myself. I let my drivers license expire and now I have to do the whole thing over again. The good thing is, I can take my G1 test and G2 test the same day since I already had my G2.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-06-05

https://sooforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:46 pm

ok ok it does make sense for one to have to go through all this to get their licence back, do the crime do the time sorta thing

as much as i hate it, i have to agree with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum