SooForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

strange

Go down

strange Empty Re: strange

Post by vixen Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:38 pm

I got two of my own thanks! one works kinda well so this link might help me out later..lol Hey if you ever need blood my husband is universal!! hahah Im sure for the right price he might just be willing! My mother always said everything has a price! Im just not sure I m will to pay. Hey mooochi have you every seen that law and order episode where they find this guy on a park bench covered in blood and his kidney is gone! It shows you how desprate people could be. affraid

vixen

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:32 am

vixen wrote:I got two of my own thanks! one works kinda well so this link might help me out later..lol Hey if you ever need blood my husband is universal!! hahah Im sure for the right price he might just be willing! My mother always said everything has a price! Im just not sure I m will to pay. Hey mooochi have you every seen that law and order episode where they find this guy on a park bench covered in blood and his kidney is gone! It shows you how desprate people could be. affraid

dats crazy but i just think its all 4 the money!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down