SooForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

holidays???

2 posters

Go down

holidays??? Empty holidays???

Post by vixen Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:23 am

I really dont like this time of year! there I have said it out lond kinda!! Im not a fan of x mas, easter, thanksgiving.... k I love Halloween! but Im just not in to this holiday stuff.. Im not cheap or anything but I just meha just not a fan! my in-laws think theres something wrong with me lol theres lots but this bothers them...lol I really dont like mothersday ( strange I know) I dont belive that one day out of the year you should show some one that you care or remember or are greatful for the way you have been raised one day a year... it should be everyday! we should show the ones close to us everyday how we feel about them. just my view.

vixen

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

holidays??? Empty Re: holidays???

Post by Perfect Insanity Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:23 pm

Yeah sometimes I hate xmas too. It ends up costing me way too much money. The only perk is I get to spend time with my family and I get paid for the stat. Thats about it.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-06-05

https://sooforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:48 pm

I really dont care about the money but with the husbands fam it seems thats its always about who got what and how much was spent on each person and know matter what or how much there just not happy. I try to limit how much is done for my kids... I dont want them to be spoiled little monsters that feel they should have more for doing nothig!

My in laws put Syrine in Hockey this year, I m fine with that.. Alyssa my oldest neice has been in it for over 10 years and they have payed every year.. my sister in law has never been to a game or offered to pay any part of it.
Syrines first pratice I was there! I was handing out jerserys. now my mother inlaw is a trainer so she was there too.. Im always hearing how Alyssas mother is never there and so on and so on... My mother in law looks at me and says... "its not important for you to be here!" WTF##$^&

As if! why would you say that! ???

I think I just Hijacked my own thread! lol

vixen

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:11 pm

Yeah thats really messed up. I want to put my son through hockey. Eventually he will make it to the NHL and give me some money to retire on lol. I think its important for the parent to make it to a few games no matter what sport he/she is in. It shows that you are interested in what they are doing and also helps you bond with your kids.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-06-05

https://sooforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down