SooForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont want to and you cant make me!!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I dont want to and you cant make me!! Empty I dont want to and you cant make me!!

Post by vixen Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:59 am

I work with a bunch of teenie bobbers today and I just dont have it in me to chase them around. theres two that I have to ride for 8 hours and I have no staff to call in if I decide to send them home. And I hear people complaining all the time that were the slowest in the city and yes I know it might be true and I really try to get them to move quicker but what can I do if there only going to do one speed? AAAAAHHHHH! thanks Im done! Woooo

vixen

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

I dont want to and you cant make me!! Empty Re: I dont want to and you cant make me!!

Post by Perfect Insanity Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:25 pm

I know what you mean. I had 2 people quit where I work and one person quit during her shift before I was able to leave. Its a long story but apparently she has done this before. Where abouts do you work?
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2008-06-05

https://sooforums.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

I dont want to and you cant make me!! Empty Re: I dont want to and you cant make me!!

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 pm

Perfect Insanity wrote:I know what you mean. I had 2 people quit where I work and one person quit during her shift before I was able to leave. Its a long story but apparently she has done this before. Where abouts do you work?

funny... sounds like something id do

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:13 pm

I work at the tim hortons on second line and farwell. I m mostly the afternoon supervisor last night one of my night girls called in and quit so I had to say and do a half shift, I walked home this morning at 4 and have to be back today for 2pm. but its all good Im off for wed and thurs then I have three day shifts so I really should complain and I make good pay. just miffed that Im the only one ever willing to stay, oh well suck it up butter cup! Woooo

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:16 pm

Yeah I had one of my workers quit on me but it was 30 minutes into her shift. Long story short she couldnt deal with the way I did things. Its sad that someone can pull a little bit of a temper tantrum over a little bit of change.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:25 pm

does Shelby still work there? I worked nights with her at timmys for about a month.

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:28 pm

ah I have to go in for a morning shift tomorrow then one afternoon then another morning... Man Im tired just thinking about it...who wants to go for me???? Any takers?? Its no that hard just run your butt off get yelled at, oh yeah and keep your times down. So whos going in? :D

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:46 pm

lol.....I applied for Timmy's but they didnt call me back
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:50 pm

sorrry hon but ours just wont hire men! and thats what we need. We have a new manager but hes related to the boss so you know!

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:00 pm

I kinda figured that based on the fact that whenever I go to Timmies, all I see is women. I'm not complaining but I guess Timmies isnt an equal opportunity employer. Thats okay though.....I found a better job, no offense.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:08 pm

I occasionally go to that timmy's so I've probably seen you a few times vixen.
Yeah it sucks when someone quits in the middle of a shift or doesn't pull their weight, I've seen it happen before.

Brian

Number of posts : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:03 pm

Yeah nothing is worse than someone not pulling their weight.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:48 pm

tell me about it. I thinks its just our s that doent hire men. and I agree you have a much better job, little less crap not so much drama. If I have to hear one more teeny bopper say "like" one more time Im going to "like,like,like,like...POP ( head expoldes)"

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:56 pm

lol......I get those teens too but I like my job better than Timmies anyways. Its a little more to do but thats what makes it interesting.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:09 am

this evening was just fun, my girls were in a good mood I felt tired but happy other wise. Although some have dubed me "MOM" all in all it was great. I physically abused some and some hit me back. lol hope tomorrow night is as flawless. I need to ground one tho, just cant remember which one?? not too many trainees thank goodness.

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:13 pm

lol.....I was talkin to my friend and I was gonna go up to one of your trainee's and order as if I were at Wendy's.
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:19 pm

well I was off two days back in this afternoon then off tomorrow to do catalogues then bak in till when ever they want to be rid of me. whoo hoo.

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Insanity Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 am

lol.....well I was lucky and got 5 am - 2 pm Sat. and Sun. and then 2 pm - 10 pm Monday and Tuesday
Perfect Insanity
Perfect Insanity
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:42 pm

quit complaining a least you GOT a job!!! Thumb Down

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:05 am

Im sorry if no one has told you yet but you dont always have to read a post and put your two cents in! Roll Eyes

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:24 am

does Tianna still work there??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:26 am

jobs are hard to comeby nowdays, you shouldnt be complaining at all

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:56 pm

mooochi wrote:does Tianna still work there??

work where I think you have the wrong one??? And I can complan because I do work One full time job and one part time job and I have two small children at home as well so I dont have time to just sit and relax so I think I have earned the right to B@#$ch and moan a little. Thank you!

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:48 pm

vixen wrote:
mooochi wrote:does Tianna still work there??

work where I think you have the wrong one??? And I can complan because I do work One full time job and one part time job and I have two small children at home as well so I dont have time to just sit and relax so I think I have earned the right to B@#$ch and moan a little. Thank you!

do you know any DeAnna's vIXEN?

Back to top Go down

Post by vixen Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 am

yeah Deanna has been gone for a while now.

vixen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum