SooForums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I dont want to and you cant make me!!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I dont want to and you cant make me!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I dont want to and you cant make me!!

Post by vixen Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:06 am

I have to go to work this afternoon and Im going to be short on staf again... Three of the afternoon girls quit on saturday one quit yesterday just before I went home. Cry And Im sure the ones I work with today are all new and still have that new girl smell, they looked glazed and are just plain DUH!!! I swear if you listen hard thats what you would hear. EEEERRR! k I think Im done???.....yeah done!

vixen

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2008-06-10

Back to top Go down

I dont want to and you cant make me!! - Page 2 Empty Re: I dont want to and you cant make me!!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:47 pm

vixen wrote: I have to go to work this afternoon and Im going to be short on staf again... Three of the afternoon girls quit on saturday one quit yesterday just before I went home. Cry And Im sure the ones I work with today are all new and still have that new girl smell, they looked glazed and are just plain DUH!!! I swear if you listen hard thats what you would hear. EEEERRR! k I think Im done???.....yeah done!

Macs should work there too

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum